Quality, OH&S and Environment Systems
QuickISO has wide expertise in creating Quality, Safety and Environment certification solution for the development business. Our frameworks spread administration of sub-contractual workers and meet the necessities for outline, develop and extend administration.
QuickISO has broad involvement in creating administration frameworks for the development business at all levels:
- Principal Contractors
- Trades / Service Companies
Construction managers confront a ceaseless test to guarantee a protected workplace - powerful working methodology are the objective.
In perceiving the need to build up management systems and working techniques that guarantee the upkeep of safe working conditions QuickISO can give guidance on:
› Policy, Procedures, Safe Systems of Work
› Risk Assessments / Risk Checks
› Building a Health and Safety Culture in your
› Management Responsibilities
› Auditing your system
› Performance Measurement for Health, Safety & Environmental Construction Aspects
› Incorporating health and safety aspects in
Various International Management System has specific roles to play in the Construction Industry. Let’s discuss below.
ISO 9001(QM) Quality Management in Construction:
As building tasks get bigger and more perplexing, customers are additionally progressively requesting higher norms for their conveyance. All out quality management (QM) has been perceived as a fruitful management reasoning in the assembling and administration businesses. QM can in like manner be grasped in the construction business to raise quality and efficiency. Two contextual analyses of construction organizations indicated how QM can be effectively executed in the construction business. The advantages experienced incorporate decrease in quality costs, better worker work fulfillment since they don't have to take care of imperfections and customer protests, acknowledgment by customers, work completed accurately right from the begin, subcontractors with legitimate quality management frameworks, and closer associations with subcontractors and suppliers. QM execution measures were additionally reflected through top management duty, client inclusion and fulfillment, representative association and strengthening, customer–supplier connections, and procedure change and management. At last, a structure for executing QM in construction is prescribed.
How QuickISO can help you
- Procurement and Logistics Method (business delicate)
- Codification of Records and Drawings (it may be incorporated into the Doc. Control methodology)
- Plan Method (to a great degree basic methodology in which you determine how the Design of the venture is being attempted if there should arise an occurrence of a Configuration Manufacture contract primarily)
- Subcontracting System (likewise exceptionally basic with a specific end goal to exhibit that you oversee legitimately your subcontractors)
- Transitory Works System (wellbeing touchy for all the provisional works that exist nearby and the way their outline and construction are overseen)
- Management of Plant and Gear (alongside support arrangements and examination administrations)
- Handover, As-Manufactured and Culmination Strategy (helpful so that you at long last hand over the majority of the records to the Customer on time)
- Review and Quality Control Methodology (indicating the fundamental system of the investigations that performed nearby)
- Studying and Setting out Methodology
- Materials Endorsements (indicating how the lasting materials will be investigated and affirmed by the Customer)
- Reporting Methodology (depicting the configuration and the recurrence of the reports required by the agreement)
- Taken a toll Control Methodology
- Organization and Correspondence
- Alignment Methodology
- Evaluating Customer fulfillment
- Demand for Data Methodology (RFI)
- Outline Field Change Methodology (for changing parts of the configuration on location in view of a few confinements)
- Preparing Methodology
ISO 14001 Environment Management System in Construction:
A study was attempted to evaluate the observations and desires of contractual workers concerning ISO 9000 certification and the expenses and advantages practically speaking. Contractual workers' desires of ISO 14000 certification were likewise found out, together with their ecological mindfulness, arrangements and current practices, and their perspectives on measures which could advance its across the board reception. The study depended on a postal overview. It was found that contractual workers had gotten profits by ISO 9000 however were driven by transient money saving advantage contemplations. Their mentality to ISO 14000 certification was by and large comparative. Recommendations for improving the probability of a high uptake of ISO 14000, and IMS are made.
How QuickISO can help you
- Assisting Construction Contractors in meeting Environmental Best Practice Standards
- Performance Benchmarking and Monitoring during Construction Phase and Post Project Reviews
- Advice on Environmental and Social Impacts during Design phases, implementing Sustainable Construction Initiatives
- Incorporating Environmental Aspects in Pre-project Workshops
OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management in Construction:
The QuickISO Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS) Certification Scheme is established with the aim that upon receiving this certification, contractors will become more aware and self-regulatory in promoting safety at their construction sites, leading to better safety standards for their projects.
QuickISO OHSMS (Occupational Health & Safety Management System) Certification Scheme is administered by the QuickISO for the construction industry to certify construction and construction-related firms to OHSAS ISO 18001 requirements. Firms which have effectively established, implemented and maintained Occupational Health & Safety Management System meeting the requirements of OHSAS 18001 are eligible to apply for the certification scheme.
The Occupational Health & Safety Management System is a management system that enable firms to control the impact of their activities, products and services on the Occupational Health & Safety. The standards provide a framework for firms to establish a strategic approach to their Occupational Health & Safety policy, plans and actions.
The QuickISO OHSMS Certification Scheme will certify firms which implement the management system at various levels of Occupational Health & Safety maturity. Firms which demonstrate compliance with applicable Occupational Health & Safety legislation and regulation with a commitment to continuous improvement will be awarded the certificate.
The certificate will be awarded to firms which have successfully gone through an independent third -party audit conducted by QuickISO. The firms would have also met the requirements of the OHSAS 18001 and the terms and conditions of the QuickISO OHSMS Certification Scheme.
The specifications used for Occupational Health & Safety Management System certification is OHSAS 18001.
OHSAS 18001 contains specified requirements which consists of 5 basic sections:
- Occupational Health & Safety Policy
- Implementation and Operation
- Checking and Corrective Action
- Management Review.
How QuickISO can help you
- Demonstrated ability to manage construction hazards and high risk activities,
- Demonstrated senior management commitment to Workplace Health & Safety,
- Integration of safe design principles into the risk management process,
- Whole of project consultation and communication demonstrated effective subcontractor
- Manage arrangements across building and construction projects,
- Whole of project performance measurement,
- Training and competency to deal with safety risks,
- Demonstrated ability to deal with construction hazards and high risk activities,
- Past performance in relation to workplace safety and;
Please don't hesitate to call us today at +971 04 432 71439 or email us at email@example.com to get in touch with one of our administration framework experts to set up an on location preparing at your office. QuickISO can certainly help your association in its preparation needs!