CE Marking consultant in UAE
We at Quick ISO best CE marking consultant in UAE & Dubai & we help organizations in getting CE Marking with leading European body by providing assistance in :
- Providing them the relevant training programs and awareness sessions required for the implementation of the relevant guidelines.
- Preparation of relevant documents leading to self-declaration.
- Providing assistance in the actual implementations of the guidelines.
- Providing customized solutions in getting the certification.
How to QuickISO can help you to get CE mark?
QuickISO got unique method to accelerate the overall CE marking process even faster & safer than others. This usually done by our product expert team and while following the procedure we keep in mind that our client mostly unaware of the European legal obligations and thus sometimes if carelessly done or ready made worked done by the help of regular ISO consultant who doesn't even know about the seriousness of the EU obligation and that obviously may land you in trouble in legal prosecution without even realised ,you may receive big penalty for your products and this cause,EU directly to ban your products in Europe market & even you may have to withdraw your product from there.Sometimes even we have noticed that the clients who have the CE marking certificate,had issued by the certification agency and we think this has no value and may land you in real trouble since they are not authorised to do that. Other cases where you may think that the notifying body is not required and hence you may rush to affix your product by yourself and without even comply to EU legislation and this can even put you in trouble if there in any safety issues of your products and in case you are falling apart to procure the Technical file there is a huge change to drag yourself into big trouble by banning in European market and you could lose your big pocket too.
We would always recommend our client to have basic awareness about CE compliance and must do proper study by appointing the right partner or consultant.
So you must consider the following steps how we involve with clients from the root. So what we can do best while taking care of your products and help you to meet EU compliances safely. .
- Checking compliance of your products
- Reviewing the product drawings, MSDS, catalogue ,test reports etc.
- We help you to identify the possible applicable directives for your products.
- Testing the overall compliance of your product as comply to European product marking legislation , legal obligation etc.
- Technical file preparation
- Appoint European representative & CE marking affix by the best help of Notifying body
- Post-compliance support
We cover all most all directives i.e.
- Directive 93/42/EEC Medical Devices
- Directive 98/79/EC In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices
- Directive 2014/35/EU Low Voltage Directive
- Directive 2014/30/EU Electro Magnetic Compatibility
- Directive 2006/42/EC Machinery
- Directive 97/23/EC Pressure Equipment
- Directive 94/9/EC Equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Directive 95/16/EC Lifts Directive
- 2011/65/EC Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive
- Directive 2012/19/EU Waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) Directive
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - 89/686/EEC Directive
- Directive 2009/48/EC Safety of toys
- Directive Construction products CPR: 305/2011
- Directive 2000/14/EC Noise emission of outdoor equipment directive
- GPSD- General Product Safety Directive-2001/95/CE
- Directive 99-36-EC-Transportable pressure equipment
- Directive 903-85-EEC - Active Implantable Medical Devices
- (R&TTE) Directive
- Energy-related Products (ErP) Directive 2009/125/EC (Formerly EuP)
It takes 8 to 12 weeks to get certified. To know more details and to obtain a quotation please feel free to call us at +971 4 327 1439 or directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org